Manual Handling Certification
Your questions answered
How long are course certifications valid for?
- Our standard length of certification is a period of 3 years from the date of the initial course, or refresher training.
- Longer or shorter certification periods can be accommodated for – get in touch with us for more information.
How often is refresher training required?
- Refresher training should be completed prior to the expiration of your initial training certificate, or most recent refresher training certificate. You should never been in the position where your training has lapsed.
I think I attended training previously with OFI, but I can’t remember exactly when this was. Can you help?
- Yes. We keep records of all delegates and instructors that have trained with us. Get in touch and we’ll find your details.
Help – my training certification has expired! What should I do?
- Lapsed certification can leave you, or your company, open to all kinds of issues if an accident was to occur at work. We can arrange courses at short notice, so give us a call and we’ll do our best to get you refreshed, assessed and back on top form.