Educational Wellbeing Talks and Webinars
Educational wellbeing talks and webinars on a variety of subjects relating to health, wellbeing, nutrition and mental health. Our professional speakers are specialist in delivering health and wellbeing talks.
Talk subjects that we cover:
Webinar presented by Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, Colin Hamilton-Davies, University College London:
- Looking after your health in COVID times
- Supporting your body’s natural defences against viruses
Wellbeing Webinars presented by Thrive4life’s Director of Mental Health Training, Damon Peterson:
- Introduction to Mental Health Awareness for all staff
- Introduction to Managing Mental Health in the Workplace for Line Managers
- Introduction to Meditation and Mindfulness
Wellbeing Webinars presented by Thrive4life Health & Wellbeing Specialist, Chiedu Hing:
- How to Achieve a Good Work/Life Balance
- How to Optimise your Sleep
- Looking after your emotional and physical wellbeing
Wellbeing Webinars presented by Thrive4Life lead nutritionist, Marcelle Dubruel:
Energy, stress, wellbeing topics:
- Optimum Nutrition – Anxiety and Stress Resilience
- Optimising your Energy and Resilience through Good Nutrition
- Optimum Nutrition for your Immune System
- Mindset and Good Mood Foods
- Mental Health and Brain Nutrition
Weight Management topics:
- Be a Healthy Weight for you
- Turn your skinny gene on!
- Happy Hormones Happy Weight
- Dynamic Digestion – Eat to be Slim
- Optimum Nutrition and Mindset for Healthy Weight Management
Seasonal Nutritional Topics:
- Autumn Re-Set – Change up your eating habits
- Winter Wellness – Support and boost your immune system
- Spring cleanse – Dietary and nutritional advice
- Summer Shape Up – Top tips for shaping up for summer
Musculoskeletal Health Wellbeing Webinar presented by Osteopaths For Industry consultant Laurence Jones, Osteopath:
- Looking after your back and neck at work
Musculoskeletal Health Wellbeing Webinar presented by Osteopaths For Industry consultant Emma McDonald, Physiotherapist:
- Managing your musculoskeletal health while working from home
- Future proof your wellbeing – Looking after your physical health in a seated role
- Protect yourself against muscle aches & pains and back injury at work and at play!
Price and availability:
Our educational talks/webinars are priced from £495 to £595 + VAT per talk (depending on the speaker). Talks/webinars are up to 60 minutes duration.
Please get in touch with us or phone us now on 020 8398 9522.